£24,000 - £28,000
A highly successful and well-established IFA Firm have an immediate requirement for an additional, experienced IFA Administrator, to join their existing team in Newcastle on a full-time basis. They pride themselves on the personal service they provide and are extremely client focussed.
Supporting two knowledgeable Advisers with complex work, responsibilities will include:
· Process new business
· Deal with investments – ISA’s, unit trusts, pensions/transfers bonds, fund switches and encashments
· Produce valuations for various investments
· Deal with corporate clients and the management of their corporate schemes
· Produce comparisons and quotations then process applications for protection products
· Client liaison via telephone queries
· Liaising with third party providers
· Monitoring compliance records
Industry qualifications whilst recognised, are not essential
· Must be an experienced IFA Administrator and have supported Advisers previously
· Have solid knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Protection
· Possess competent IT skills
· Ideally have experience of Intellifo (Intelligent Office)
· Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
· Accurate with good attention to detail
· Able to manage their time effectively
Know someone who the above job would be a perfect fit for?
REFER THEM …and receive £250 when they start in their new role!
Click to apply today!