We understand that finding the right candidate to join your business is about more than just finding the person with the best CV. There’s a lot more to learn about a candidate than what’s on paper; you need the right person for the job. We’ll meet with you to learn about your business and your working environment to help us assess candidates on their skills, qualifications, experience and whether they are the right fit in terms of personality.
You can expect:
• Terms of Business issued and agreed, with a fair and flexible approach to fees, payment terms and rebate facility
• A meeting to discuss your requirements and to help us fully understand your culture and future plans
• A demonstration of our extensive knowledge of the role and market sector
• A tailored recruitment plan
• A pro-active approach to fill your vacancy
• Fully-utilised, active channels of sourcing
• Regular communication to update on vacancy status
• Registered candidates who meet the required specification – we always meet candidates ahead of the interview stage
• Strong candidate CVs with candidate’s permission
• Interview feedback request within a 24-hour time frame
• Offer negotiation to a successful conclusion
• After-service care, including service visit to ensure that expectations have been met
• Exclusive notification of new-to-market and highly desirable candidates
We provide a range of consultancy services including:
• Full contingency search (finder’s fee)
• Retained services
• Development of job and personal specification
• Advertisement copy and media options
• Salary and profile benchmarking
• Ad response, CV review and short-list
• Interviewing techniques
• Offer and negotiation
• Induction and training plan
We can offer solutions and advice on a broad range of HR services to help you support new and existing staff within your business. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and find out more about how we can help.
Are you ready to register a vacancy?
Submit the details below and we’ll be in touch soon to arrange a meeting.