£25,000 - £28,000
What does a Mortgage Broker need to be successful?
Leads. Genuine enquiries and lots of them.
How successful could you be with circa 80 leads per month?
If you’re an experienced Mortgage Broker with CAS (New Build experience is advantageous), with great communication skills and able to work both under pressure and at a fast pace, we’d love to hear from you.
Our client is a successful, well-established mortgage business in the North East of England, specialising in new build mortgages, re-mortgages, buy-to-let mortgages and mortgage insurance.
Due to increasing levels of business, they have an immediate and ongoing requirement for a number of Mortgage and Protection Brokers, responsible for either previous clients (back-book) or New Build. Monday to Friday hours are available for back-book and some weekend working is essential for New Build (days off in lieu). Candidates must be willing to travel to the North East, on a monthly basis.
– Options to work either on New Build or, on back-book of existing clients
– Placing mortgages & re-mortgages for both new and existing clients
– Identifying client needs
– Sourcing mortgages from a comprehensive range of lenders from across the market
– Identifying additional sales opportunities
– Cross-selling protection and general insurance
– Working within client and builder deadlines – to achieve client requirements
– Provide excellent customer care
– Keeping up to date with regulation and financial products
– To uphold company values and act in accordance with FCA regulations
Click to apply today!