£30,000 - £80,000
Guaranteed income, study support, full development programme
Are you keen to develop your career in Financial Services and enter the world of Advising?
Or perhaps a recently qualified Financial Adviser with CAS, who would benefit by being mentored by a superb and highly successful Adviser? Additionally, be provided with a substantial existing client bank, to guarantee a generous income?
Financial Advisers know that whilst you are establishing your career, the early days can be challenging. To be provided with an existing client bank AND be mentored, is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of a highly successful business, working with talented individuals where you’ll receive outstanding support. Your career path is clearly defined and you’ll be encouraged to attain Chartered status, ensuring you future success and in turn, enjoying the financial rewards, in an exceptionally client-centric environment.
As part of our client’s exit strategy, you’ll work alongside a highly regarded and hugely successful, Adviser. With offices in the Leeds area, you will also benefit from paraplanning and administrative support. You’ll received a guaranteed income until you’re ready to move into a self-employed role. It is envisaged that your initial earning level will be circa £80,000.
Following an initial transition period, where you’ll become familiar with systems, processes and products, you’ll work within a team who will provide all back-office support., to learn and understand the business. Time will be spent conducting dual client visits, conducting fact-finds, completing paraplanning tasks and building relationships, prior to a number of clients (circa 100) being allocated to you.
Essential – Minimum R01 and R05
Desirable – CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning / Chartered or working towards
· Ideally, will be a newly qualified and experienced Financial Adviser with CAS
· Consideration will be given to Diploma/Chartered individuals with solid technical knowledge of pensions, investments and life products i.e. paraplanning/compliance background
· Applications will also be considered from individuals with experience in Financial Services holding R01 and R05 (minimum) with the drive to be successful in this demanding role
· Essential qualities include persistency, resilience, drive, empathy and integrity, with a high level of professionalism
· Superb communication skills with a client-centric approach
· Ambitious and keen to study further – eventually to Chartered status
· Hold a UK full driving licence and have access to own transport
Click to apply today!