£22,000 - £27,000
A global wealth management business, with offices throughout the UK, have an opening for a competent Administrator; either someone with experience as an IFA Administrator, or alternatively, an administrator looking to develop a career within Financial Services.
On offer is a full-time role in Teesside, working from modern offices with free parking. Ideally, you’ll have some understanding of pensions and investments and be keen to study for CII DipPFS, with future progression to Paraplanner, if desired. This is a superb opportunity where you’ll learn from talented and successful individuals who will fully support your learning and career development.
Responsibilities will include:
• Act as a point of contact for the client in the adviser’s absence and deal with client queries
• Meet and greet all clients
• Book all client meetings, including annual review meetings
• Prepare meeting packs
• Process new and existing business for pensions, investments and protection
• Liaise with and submit all forms and letters of instruction to product providers
• Process fund switches online or via postal applications
• Open post daily
• Update and maintain back-office system, XPlan
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of company policies and procedures
Not essential however, some industry qualifications would be desirable (R01 or R05)
• Must have administration experience, ideally with knowledge of pensions, investments and protection products
• Consideration will be given to experienced administrators who are keen to develop a career within Financial Services
• Able to deliver accurate work, consistently
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excel at delivering a client-centric service
• Competent IT skills (XPLAN experience would be advantageous)
Click to apply today!