23 days holiday, pension, bonus, 4x DIS, study support, free parking.
Salary – Negotiable
Our Client is seeking to appoint an additional, experienced Technician (Paraplanner) to join the team in Newcastle. This is a great opportunity for an individual with some paraplanning experience who is looking to develop further within a highly regarded and established business. The role is full-time and will be office based.
Responsibilities will include:-
· Review Fact Finds to ensure all information to provide the basis of advice is available, in a clear format and correct
· Review accompanying recommendations, ensuring their suitability to meet risk, needs and objectives, affordability and taxation is clear.
· Ensure investment instruction is completed in full and correct
· Assign cases to other Technicians depending on their capabilities
· Complete the Suitability Letter/Report in the appropriate time frame
· Ensure all accompanying documents are provided to support recommendation
· Carry out all tasks in a compliant manner, adhering to procedures
· Comply with FCA, Compliance Department, TCF and AML regulations
Diploma qualified preferred however, part-qualified will be considered
· Experience of Paraplanning / report writing
· Excellent attention to detail
· Sound IT skills with experience of Intelligent Office desirable
Click to apply today!