£30,000 - £40,000
35 hour week, 23 days holiday (increasing each year – possibly negotiable), pension, DIS, annual Company Performance related bonus, free parking, study support
Our Client, a well-respected and successful North East IFA firm, has an immediate requirement for a Pensions Technician, within Newcastle upon Tyne.
The individual will review Fact Finds, ensuring that they are compliant and complete suitability letters or reports, depending on client status. Technicians will also be required to liaise with Consultants, to ensure they fully understand all recommendations and gather all information required to ensure the advice is suitable.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide Pensions Technical support to the Financial Consultants within the business ensuring advice is suitable and compliant with FCA rules
• Good understanding of pension providers across the UK marketplace
• Review Fact Finds thoroughly to ensure all information to provide basis of advice is available, in a clear format and correct
• Review the accompanying recommendation instruction to ensure it is suitable to the client’s needs and objectives, meets the client’s risk profile, is affordable and that the instruction is completed in full checking for errors and omissions
• Complete the Suitability Letter/Report in the appropriate time frame
• Ensure all accompanying documents are provided to support recommendation
• Provide suitability/report and accompanying documentation to Consultant with any specific notes that may help when presenting to clients
• Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures
• Carrying out the above in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
• Comply with FCA, Compliance Department, Treating Customers Friendly, Anti Money Laundering Regulations
• Assist with good customer outcomes, with particular reference to the 5 FCA conduct rules
• Any other duties as may reasonably be required
Click to apply today!