£40,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced Paraplanner, who enjoys using and sharing your technical knowledge?
Our client is an established, regional, Chartered firm with family values and are widely recognised. They are seeking an experienced, Diploma (minimum) level Paraplanner, with extensive technical knowledge and experience, to coach and develop a team of 7. Additionally, you’ll be involved in budget reviews and implement regulatory changes, working with the compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:-
· Carrying out necessary technical research and analysis to support the Financial Advisers and meet client needs and objectives.
· Preparing cashflow modelling reports to assist with client retirement planning.
· Preparing suitability letters across a wide range of advice types, financial products, investment, and pension solutions ensuring they are issued in the appropriate timeframe and with the necessary accompanying documentation.
· Providing the Financial Advisers with any notes that may help when presenting to clients or where relevant, accompanying the Financial Advisers to client meetings.
· Contributing to the review, enhancement and streamlining of technical research, report writing processes, systems and procedures to increase efficiencies in the team.
· Responsibility for training, coaching and mentoring all Paraplanners and Technicians including induction training, ongoing training and support.
· Responsibility for managing process, tasks and ensuring conformity with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and compliance rules.
· Maintaining a good understanding of products across the UK marketplace along with up-to-date knowledge of budget, legislative, industry or compliance changes, and responsibility for updating suitability letter templates and cascading the relevant information, as necessary.
· Ensuring fact finds and client records contain sufficient Know Your Client information to demonstrate suitability of the advice, and that they are accurate and up to date.
· Acting to deliver good outcomes for retail customers and adhere to the 6 FCA individual conduct rules.
· Any other duties as may reasonably be required
DipPFS (minimum) and a desire to achieve Chartered status would be advantageous
Know someone who the above job would be a perfect fit for?
REFER THEM …and receive £250 when they start in their new role!
Click to apply today!