£28,000 - £40,000
M-F 8.30-4.30/5pm (1pm finish every other week), 20 days holiday (plus additional 5 at Xmas), pension, life assurance, critical illness, annual bonus, salary review, study support
Due to continued success, resulting in an increasing workload, our Client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Paraplanner. You will join a fast-paced paraplanning team based in Northumberland, supporting a team of nine advisers, where you’ll be rewarded, supported and recognised, for your achievements and dedication.
Responsibilities will include:
• Collating client information and preparing suitability reports
• Completing critical yield calculations and tax specific calculations, requiring technical knowledge
• Preparing illustrations and presentation documents for the advisory team
• Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
• Ensuring that work is processed compliantly and in a timely manner
• Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis
Level 4 in Regulated Financial Planning (or equivalent) – desirable
Click to apply today!