£35,000 - £40,000
8.30-4.30 M-F (some flexibility), 27 days’ holiday plus stats, pension 10%, generous annual bonus of up to 16%, study support
EGRecruiting is delighted to be supporting a highly successful, Financial Services business in South Tyneside, who have an immediate requirement for a talented Practice Manager/Paraplanner (Report Writer). Working within a small, friendly team, the role offers longevity coupled with superb benefits, for the right candidate.
The individual will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of the practice, which will include people management, business processing, regulatory requirements and paraplanning duties.
• Develop and manage effective systems, processes and procedures
• Ensure Practice Support Specialists perform their key functions consistently and efficiently through effective people management skill and processes;
• Provide technical support and training to new/junior staff joining the practice;
• Ensure the Practice is up to date and in compliance with all licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements;
• Manage communications within the Practice
• Compile financial planning reports including:
• Ideally Diploma qualified or working towards the Level 4 qualification
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
• Experience of cash flow modelling preferable
• Experience of managing and developing people
• Experience of managing workflow, systems and procedures
• Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation
• A good understanding of Excel, Word and IT
• Good telephone manner
• Solid communication and articulation skills
Click to apply today!