£20,000 - £40,000
35 hour week, 25 days holiday, pension, 2x DIS, PHI, study support
Due to continued growth, our Client, a successful IFA firm, has an immediate requirement for a Paraplanner, or Trainee Paraplanner.
The role will offer flexibility to either be office based, hybrid or, to work remotely. You’ll be part of a hugely experienced and knowledgeable team, supporting two high-producing Advisers. You’ll develop your technical skills, learn and be guided by talented individuals.
Responsibilities will include:-
· Liaison with Advisers to gain an understanding of client objectives
· Conduct research for various products across pensions, investments, protection, IHT planning and additional tax planning including CGT, Chargeable Gains
· Preparation of draft suitability reports, using relevant report writing systems
· Complete pre-sale compliance sign off requests for pension switching, replacement plans etc.
· Use research tools and back office systems including Intelligent Office, Dynamic Planner, Defaqto
· Use Provider website tools and calculators
DipPFS (part-qualified candidates will be considered), or equivalent
· Ideally possess some previous experience in paraplanning, or have achieved DipPFS and keen to learn
· If an experienced paraplanner, must have an understanding of all areas of Financial Planning
· Experience of using various back-office systems, preferably Intelligent Office
· Have sound technical knowledge
· Possess a diligent approach
· Meticulous attention to detail
Click to apply today!