£25,000 - £30,000
M-F 35 hours, 25 holidays, pension
Our Client is a busy and highly respected, IFA practice and due to expansion they are recruiting for a Paraplanner (Report Writer)/Trainee Adviser hybrid, to support a Financial Adviser. Located in County Durham, they have a great team culture and can offer a genuine opportunity to progress.
· Full Adviser training will be provided
· Established, structured programme
· Mentored by experienced and successful IFA
· Joint client visits to observe, learn and build relationships
· Process will take between 6 and 24 months (depending on what the individual wants to do)
· Upon achieving CAS, existing clients will be provided
· Ongoing quality referrals from professional connections
· Study support to attain Chartered status
· Hold DipPFS (or equivalent)
· Part qualified individuals will be considered (minimum 4 modules achieved)
Click to apply today!