£60,000 - £150,000
Are you an experienced Financial Adviser currently working as an AR, or with a DA firm and looking for an easier / better way to make more money?
We are delighted to be supporting an award-winning, high-profile UK firm with their ongoing expansion for Financial Advisers, on a self-employed basis. These opportunities are throughout the UK.
They can offer:-
– To ensure minimum business disruption, significant client transfer/transition support is provided
– Recognition that ownership of clients remains with Adviser
– Fully guaranteed PII (no excess liability, now or in the future)
– Multiple ways to join, as an RI, AR or Trading Style
– No requirement to move client monies at any point, as an ‘independent and impartial’ view on the market
– No financial benefit taken at all from Investment partners or platform technology providers
– Wealth Platform Client Portal, providing live valuations across the market
– Access to various fund styles across numerous portfolios, fund managers, model portfolios and DFM’s
– Eliminate adviser admin time with a unique and market leading, client review process
– Easy to use, adviser designed, back office system
– In house paraplanning and admin service, featuring a state-of-the-art DB transfer desk
– Experienced head office support team
– Quarterly events and regular informal ‘best practice’ meetings
– Learning Academy
– Free of charge business growth and planning support
– Personalised website
– Professionally packaged client marketing
Minimum DipFA or equivalent
Applications are invited from high achieving Advisers (minimum 60k productivity) who currently hold SPS/CF30 and who are keen to continue their successful career.
Click to apply today!