37.5 hours, 33 days holiday, pension, bonus, mileage
We have an amazing opportunity for a Head of Learning, to work for one of the country’s leading training providers, who deliver high-quality training and apprenticeships within the Financial Services sector. Operating Nationally, they manage the training for more than 2000 people each year, through various qualifications and apprenticeships programmes.
As part of their future growth plans, they are now looking for an experienced Head of Learning, to manage the training delivery team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the development and progression of others and who is keen to transfer their learning and development knowledge, into a new and diverse opportunity
· Creating and implementing education material, with a strong emphasis on digital learning and remote teaching
· Develop appropriate learner resources, to support the ongoing delivery of qualifications
· Deliver training to tutors and skills coaches, to ensure a high quality of teaching to learners
· Quality check teaching carried out by tutors and skills coaches, in the form of observations
· Liaise with senior management and internal departments
· Must hold a Level 3 Financial Services qualification as a minimum
Click to apply today!