£22,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced Financial Services (IFA) Administrator, able to deliver a superb customer experience and who always strives to do their very best?
If so, our Client, a high profile and successful Firm in Teesside, has an immediate requirement for you. This is far removed from a large, corporate business. The company prides itself on being both client and employee centric and has a family feel. You will be valued and fully supported in your role, working within an established team, playing a pivotable role in delivering a first-class service to clients.
Whilst progression is available, it is envisioned the the individual will continue in this role for at least 2 years. Study support to achieve DipPFS is available.
Responsibilities will include:-
• Accessing systems to obtain data
• Updating systems with accurate and timely transfer of client information
• Processing new business across various products
• Request missing information and resolution of queries arising from work
• Manage telephone and email communications from clients and providers
• Ensure client reviews are booked in for a respective Adviser
• Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Provide ad-hoc administration support to manager and other team members
• Contribute to development of internal office processes
· Industry qualifications would be desirable, not essential
· GCSE in Maths and English
Know someone who the above job would be a perfect fit for?
REFER THEM …and receive £250 when they start in their new role!
Click to apply today!