£40,746 - £57,438
25 (increases to 30) days holiday plus stats
Corporate bonus scheme
Generous pension scheme
Flexible working hours
Additional benefits include gym, travel loans, staff discounts, subsidised event tickets
Are you an experienced Financial Adviser, who thrives in a bancassurance environment?
Our client has a requirement for an experienced, Diploma qualified Adviser, to work in the North Yorkshire area, ideally residing north of York. They are a highly recognised household name and thrive on delivering a superb client-centric service. In return, you will be well-rewarded with a generous basic salary, bonus and an excellent benefits package.
Based in a local branch, your responsibilities will include:
· Provide advice on a range of regulated financial service products
· Meet agreed quality and service standard
· Utilise internal IT systems as required
· Provide advice which is compliant and adhere to relevant legislation
· DipPFS (or equivalent)
· Previous experience as a Financial Adviser, ideally within bancassurance
· Ideally hold SPS
· In-depth knowledge of financial services advice propositions
· Sound knowledge of investment platforms and ongoing service propositions
· Able to achieve and exceed targets
· Competent with IT systems, including MS Office
· Personable and professional
· Hold a full UK driving licence and own a vehicle
· Willing to travel to other branches when required and work unsociable hours
Click to apply today!