£40,000 - £100,000
Experienced Financial Advisers – are you keen to work in a smaller, established business, with an excellent reputation and which prides itself on delivering excellent service?
On offer is an employed role, with clients provided, plus full in-house paraplanning and competent administrative support. The Firm is located in the North East of England (Teesside) and the clients provided will predominately reside in the local area. They are mainly HNW, at retirement clients, with portfolios in excess of 500k.
Your role will be to service the existing clients, developing additional opportunities, wherever possible. The role is homebased however, you will need to be able to travel to the Teesside office to visit your clients and for regular monthly meetings. It is therefore envisioned that you will reside between Newcastle/York/Harrogate.
Must hold DipPFS (or equivalent) as a minimum
· Experienced Adviser with CAS/SPS essential
· Excellent knowledge of pension and investment, plus protection products
· Able to deliver compliant advice and follow required processes
· Possess excellent communication skills
· Able to nurture and develop professional relationships with clients and staff
· Must hold a full driving licence and have use of own vehicle.
Click to apply today!