£22,000 - £29,000
Hours – 4 days (condensed hours) – Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm (to 8pm one evening)
Holidays – 36 days
Generous monthly bonus
Additional benefits after qualifying period
Are you a competent Financial Services Administrator with a desire to work in a small, friendly team, where your efforts will be recognised, generously rewarded AND allow you to have Fridays off?
Our Client is a successful and award-winning Financial Advice firm, based in Stockton who provide a highly-client-focused, holistic financial planning service to individuals and the owners of small businesses.
The team thrive on delivering an exceptional service and are united by a drive to achieve success for their clients and a belief that how they approach their work, is just as important as the results.
On offer is a busy, varied and fast-paced role and your responsibilities will include:-
· Respond to telephone and email queries
· Liaise with Adviser, clients and providers
· Volume diary management for Adviser
· Schedule, prepare and attend meetings
· Annual review preparation, contact clients for information
· Update spreadsheets and back-office system
· Prepare cash flow plan
· Process actions from meetings, for both new and existing clients
· Review risk profile and fact-find
· Occasionally, complete suitability report
· Obtain Letters of Authority
· Submit business to provider platforms
· Organise travel and accommodation
· Provide hospitality for visiting clients
Know someone who the above job would be a perfect fit for?
REFER THEM …and receive £250 when they start in their new role!
Click to apply today!